Skip to content

SPEDIZIONE GRATIS // PUOI PAGARE ALLA CONSEGNA

    CAMO | Sweatshirt

    €146
    Unit price  per 

    Made of CAMOUFLAGE fabric, composed of 85% soft ORGANIC COTTON and the remaining 15% made of RECYCLED POLYESTER fibres.

    WEIGHT 300 g.

    A true GREEN sweatshirt.

    The patch is made using the terry embroidery technique, applied by hand. Front pockets, 3 hand-applied labels, one inside the garment with the composition, one on the hood and one on the inside of the collar. 

    YOU CAN ALSO PAY ON DELIVERY

     


    SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA

    A casa tua in soli 3-7 giorni

    PENSATO E CONFEZIONATO A MANO IN ITALIA

    L'ideazione e la decorazione dei capi avviene al 100% in Italia

    PAGAMENTO ALLA CONSEGNA

    Al carrello potrai scegliere di pagare alla consegna

    5000+ PERSONE

    Indossano e amano Incasodivintage™