INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs reserves the right to modify this policy in order to comply with legislative or self-regulation requirements, therefore we advise users to periodically visit this Legal Notice.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The interested party or user who provides INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs data of a personal nature through this website or through other channels (for example, social networks or points of sale) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by: INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs
If you have any questions, you can contact us via email address on the contact page.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
By voluntarily providing your personal data through any form on this website and accepting its submission, you expressly authorize INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs to process and include the data sent in its own file.
The collection and processing of personal data provided by the user are intended for the main purpose of responding to the request and sending you commercial and/or advertising information. However, the following actions also serve the purpose:
- Contact the sender of the information, respond to his request, question or concern, manage the publication of questions and comments, and carry out subsequent monitoring of the same.
- To manage, if applicable, your order and carry out the service requested by the User, your billing and payment.
- Manage and monitor the customer portfolio.
- Manage, if applicable, the User's participation in draws or competitions organized by INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs .
- Manage, if applicable, the User's registration process on the Online Platform.
- Evaluate and manage, if applicable, its curriculum vitae for selection processes that fit your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, under no circumstances will INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs send advertising and communications for sale or for other purposes of a commercial nature to users without their request or their prior consent. Likewise, it will not send unwanted or previously unauthorized messages or message chains.
The personal data you provide must be true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damages that may be caused by failure to comply with this obligation.
The data you provide in the fields marked with * are mandatory to fulfill the purpose indicated in the previous paragraph. In the event that the user does not fill in all the required fields, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs reserves the right to decide whether or not to provide the user with the service in question.
Duration of data processing
- The data for managing the relationship with the customer, billing and paying for the services will be kept for the entire period of validity of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable law and until any responsibilities deriving from the contract prescribe.
- The data for the management of requests and questions will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data relating to the publication of comments on our products will be kept for the duration and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express at any time the wish to delete them.
- The data for participation in contests, draws and promotions will be kept for the duration of the same, according to their specific conditions to manage their performance and until they prescribe any responsibilities deriving from their implementation.
- The data for sending commercial communications and processing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, the user expresses his will to remove them.
- The data of curriculum vitae for the selection processes they will be kept for three months.
RIGHTS YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR DATA
The User can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of his data by contacting INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs , providing the documentation that accredits the identity of the interested party. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Agency (AEPD) if he believes that his rights have been violated.
DATA OF MINORS
The forms contained on this site are not intended for persons under the age of 14. Despite the limitations that the Internet presents for an effective verification of the age of the minor, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs will make every effort to articulate the necessary procedures that allow the verification of the age of the users, denying participation to minors under 14 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 14, READ THIS INFORMATION WITH YOUR PARENTS AND ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 WILL NEED THEIR PARENTAL CONSENT TO PROVIDE THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION TO PROVIDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ON THE INTERNET.
LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
The legal basis for data processing is the explicit consent of the interested party.
COMMUNICATION OF YOUR DATA
In order to provide the highest quality, INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs needs to share your Personal Data with external subjects or suppliers who help us offer a better service.
- Entities that help us with various matters relating to the Service. At INCASODIVINTAGE SRLs we ensure that all our suppliers who may have access to your Personal Data act confidentially, fairly and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- at financial entities through which the management of receipts and payments is articulated.
- At the Public administration competent, in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein.
- A SHOPIFY: Our store is hosted on Shopify. Shopify provides the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and offer all services. Your information is collected and stored in Shopify's databases.
THIRD PARTY DATA
If you provide data to third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them previously in accordance with the provisions of article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions provided for by this provision.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT